Are you looking for the best Facebook groups to advertise and market your business online for free in Nigeria and beyond?
You’re in the right place!
Facebook groups can actually be a great tool for promoting your business and listing what you have to sell.
Having been involved in various Facebook groups over the years sold stuff and also connected with great marketers – I don’t want you to confuse a buy marketplace group for a general group.
Let me explain…
Actually, there different types of Facebook groups and each group type adds different tools and serves a different purpose.
Before we get started with the list of Facebook groups where you can advertise in Nigeria – lets explain the types of groups on Facebook and the ideal type for selling your products.
Types of Facebook Groups
- General Group: According to Facebook, this is the default group type and it includes the standard set of tools and features. This is always the most preferred type of group by admins.
- Buy and Sell Group: A buy and sell group lets its members list items for sale, mark items as sold (when sold) and search items to buy.
- The default post type in the group is sales listings.
- Social Learning Group: This another type of Facebook group that allows admins to create quizzes and lessons and track.
- Video Games: This allows group admins or owners to link your group to a specific game and host tournaments for members.
- Job Groups: For job vacancies
As you can see from the above – the ideal group for you to advertise your business on is the Buy and Sell group.
In this type of group, you can post your items, the amount and any other details you wish to include.
List of Best Facebook Groups To Advertise In Nigeria
Here are 51 Buy and Sell Facebook groups you can join right now and start selling your products or services to millions of Nigerians on Facebook. I only linked to 11 of the groups. You can perform a quick search to find the groups and join.
- Nigeria Online Market
- The Abuja Market
- Abuja Free online market
- Nigeria Online Market (NOM)
- Abuja Market-Online Business Advertisement
- Market and Sell
- Nigeria Online Business Marketing/Advertising Arena
- Lagos Market
- Abuja Marketplace
- Abuja shopping
- Market Place Walvis Bay
- OPEN MARKET NIGERIA (SELL ANYTHING)
- Advertise your products and services. But and sell in Lagos market
- NIGERIA’S ONLINE SHOPPING MALL
- LAGOS BUYING AND SELLING FORUM
- FACEBOOK BUYING AND SELLING GROUP
- OUR MARKET PLACE
- Buying and Selling ANYTHING
- WORLD MARKET (BUY AND SELL)
- Nigeria, Learn and do business with fun
- WORLDWIDE ADVERTS/MARKETING
- PORT HARCOURT ONLINE MARKET
- NIGERIAN BUSINESSES
- Ibadan Business Opportunities
- Business Opportunity For Nigerians
- Sell It
- NIGERIA CENTRAL MARKET
- KADUNA BUY & SELL
- Business Avenue
- Abuja Marketplace Advertise Your Business here
- NIGERIAN ONLINE OPEN MARKET (NOOP)
- MultiComs Online Business | MOB
- 9ja No.1 MARKET PLACE (BizHub)
- Business Arena Online 1
- GLOBAL MARKETPLACE (Sell & Market Anything)
- SwapCity Africa
- Highly Engaged Free Advertisement Group
- Business Opportunity For Entrepreneurs
- ONLINE MARKET PORTAL
- NAIJA MARKETING MINDS
- Advertise, Buy, Sell, Trade Nigeria+
- Nigeria, Learn and do business with fun
- Naijamirage Market
- ONLINE NIGERIAN SMART BUSINESS
- SHOUT OUT – Buy and Sell!!
- Loving Living in Lagos
- ILORIN MARKET PLACE BUY/SELL
- Nigerian Advert Market
Those are the groups you can advertise your products on and also share the pictures and the price of what you’re selling.
Honestly, as an online marketer myself, I won’t recommend you make this type of marketing your sole means of driving sales to your business online.
As you’ll hardly get the kind of sales and make the type of money you desire.
If you ask me – I’d say you should create a simple blog for your business (that’s if you have the time) or learn how to run Facebook ads to your business.
Although there are other ways, having your own blog is so far one of the best ways to drive free traffic and make money online.
If you’d like to start your own blog you can check out our article on how to start a blog in Nigeria.
It’s pretty straightforward and requires a little investment upfront.